Bundaberg Port Marina
"Where Great Begins"
Your gateway to Australia
WELCOME TO THE MOST POPULAR PORT OF ENTRY INTO AUSTRALIA
The Bundaberg Port Marina is the most popular Port of Entry into Australia. International visitors from all corners of the globe use the marina as a “gateway” access the Southern Great Barrier Reef and a centralised base for their inland adventures.
Visit our website for “ten excellent reasons” why to make Bundaberg Port Marina your first port of call !
If you are looking for a great deal on a marina berth in a prime location on the Gold Coast, your search is over.
Hope Harbour Marina is a premium marina in one of Australia’s most beautiful lifestyle destinations. Hope Harbour Marina is tucked away in a quiet, very secure and tranquil pocket at Hope Island’s most eastern point, the closest commercial marina to the beautiful Broadwater and only 20 minutes to the Gold Coast Seaway.
Hope Harbour Marina is an ideal destination for overseas visitors as it is close to the many attractions the Gold Coast has to offer. It also provides an extremely protected harbour with easy boating access in most weather conditions.
Hope Harbour Marina is close to vibrant Surfers Paradise and Brisbane, public transport and motorways, interstate and international boat owners will enjoy easy access to their boat with both the Coolangatta and Brisbane airports only an hour’s drive of the marina.
- 285 marina berths up to 30mt in length and 10mt in beam
- Purpose built multihull berths with generous fairways
- Calm and protected waters
- Tennis court, swimming pool and BBQ area
- Three phase power available at selected berths
- Shower and toilet amenities and Laundromat
- Resort style Restaurant and Bar
- Fuel wharf with easy access for large vessels
- Marine Brokerage, Ships store, bait, ice and gas
- 24/7 Security gates to all Piers
- Customer parking
Phone our friendly and helpful team and mention this the Down Under Rally website to receive a fantastic discount off our standard berth rates. Terms and conditions apply.
Australia: (07) 5530 1333| International: +61 7 55 301 333
Centrally located with direct access to Moreton Bay and well south of the Cyclone threat zone,
Scarborough Marina is the perfect Brisbane base Marina, offering a full service Boatyard with a 35-tonne Travel lift.
Supported by a broad range of services as well as modern, clean facilities, Scarborough Marina offers convenient access to Brisbane City, and International Airport, as well as Major Shopping centres & Medical services.
Discount packages available for international cruisers
- Located within 40min from the Brisbane Airport
- Clean, Modern & Well Maintained Facilities
- Modern Cruisers Lounge with TV and free WIFI
- Electronic gated Access, with 24 Hour CCTV Monitoring
- 24 Hour Fuel Wharf
- On-site boat broker specialising in international boats
- Waterfront Cafes & Dining Options in close proximity
- Major Shopping Centre and Medical services in close proximity
Be sure to mention that you are a Down Under Rally participant
Port Moselle Marina Noumea New Caledonia
Right in the heart of Noumea (22°16.8'S; 166°26.3'E).
Port Moselle offers all the facilities of a modern marina to local and foreign yachts.
Marina users have at their disposal everything they need to make their stay a pleasant one: warm welcome, hot-water showers, fresh water (tap water is perfectly safe to drink), shore power, garbage collection (with selected sorting for recycling), used oil disposal, large car-park, mail service, and more.
The Marina has 550 berths afloat, and 90 dry-storage places. The depth of water is never less than 6 m. Many restaurants and shops are within easy walking distance, and both the downtown area and the 'Latin Quarter' is a 5-minute walk away.
T.: +687 27 71 97
E. : firstname.lastname@example.org