2018 "Go West" Rally Registrations are now open.
To register for the 2018 Down Under "Go West" Rally:
- Please complete the form below.
- A confirmation message will be shown if you registration has been submitted successfully.
- If you click submit and do not see a confirmation message please ensure that you have filled out all the fields in the form correctly.
For details about the rally and what is included in the entry fee please CLICK HERE
By joining the rally you agree to be accept the RALLY TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
If you experience any problems completing or submitting your payment please email email@example.com
What happens after you register and pay ?
We will receive your registration details and process your rally entry fee payment
We will then email you your receipt and our comprehensive rally information pack.
To ensure you receive all the rally benefits we encourage you to register sooner rather than later as registrations are limited.
Please note; Registration is not complete until you receive confirmation from us that we have received your registration form & payment in full of the rally fee.
The standard Down Under rally condition of entry apply to all Down Under Rallies.
Click here to read the standard Down Under Rally terms and conditions of entry.
The following are terms & conditions of entry specific to the 2018 Go west "Bundy Rally"
- The Down Under Rally will pay the fees associated with the initial biosecurity pratique & timber inspection of all vessels less than 20 meters LOA that are registered participants of the 2018 Down Go West "Bundy Rally".
- To qualify vessels must be registered as a participant of the Go West "Bundy Rally" & these vessels must arrive in the port of Bundaberg between October 1st and November 18th 2018.
- Overtime fees are not included and if incurred must be paid by the participant to the Down Under Rally within 5 working days from the date of the overtime fees being charged.
- The Down Under Rally at its sole discretion reserves the right to refuse rally entries for any reason including registrations from participants whose vessels are considered by the Down Under Rally to fall under the catagory of a high risk biosecurity threat. This may or may not include vessels with a high component of timber materials having been used in the vessels construction.
- The Down Under Rally reserves the right to change all dates associated with the rallies and rally related events. If the dates are changed the Down Under Rally will notify all those who have submitted an expression of interest or have joined the rally.