Customs, biosecurity & immigration clearance into New Caledonia for 2018 Go East Rally Participants will be at Ilot Maitre, New Caledonia
With the assistance of Noumea Yacht Services & New Caledonia Tourism and the support of Escapade Ilot Maitre the Down Under Rally has made it possible for participants in the 2018 Down Under Rally to pick up a FREE MOORING (subject to availability) or anchor at Ilot Maitre when they arrive in New Caledonia without having to proceed directly to Noumea for clearance.
- New Caledonia Customs , Biosecurity & Immigration officers will be present at Ilot Maitre and ready to process the clearance of all yachts who are registered participants in the 2018 Go East Rally.
- Clearances of the participating yachts will begin on the day the first vessel of the rally fleet arrives in New Caledonia which is expected to be 5 days after the date the rally departs the Gold Coast Queensland Australia. Clearances will continue to be conducted until the last of the fleet arrives which is expected to be within 7 days of the date the rally departs the Gold Coast.
- Clearances take place Monday-Friday. Vessel who arrive on a weekend will be processed on the following Monday.
- The costs associated with obtaining clearances are included in the rally entry fee.
- Once your clearance has been processed you can head off and begin you cruising adventure or you can join in and stick around for the official Bonjour les Marins welcome events and those who do can then choose to chill out for a few days at Ilot Maitre and enjoy the resort and all its facilities.
Rally participants are invited to join us at Ilot Maitré for:
Welcome to New Caledonia
Bonjour les Marins ("Hello Sailor") events
Rally participants are invited to join us at Ilot Maitre for:
Bonjour les Marins "Hello Sailor" Celebrations.
Event programme and inclusions.
- Welcome to New Caledonia presentation by New Caledonia Tourism
- Cruising New Caledonia presentation
- Cruising Vanuatu presentation
- Cruisers Olympics- (fun for all ages- take part & win prizes)
End of passage party !
Gilligan's Island Theme
Welcome cocktail compliments of New Caledonia Tourism
Traditional welcome and dance display by local group WE CE CA
Toes in the sand BBQ dinner then unwind & celebrate your achievement with Live music and dancing till late
Party theme Gilligan`s Island - dress up as your favourite character. Prizes for best dressed character
register to attend the Bonjour Les Marins event and also receive:
- Full access to and use of Ilot Maitre resort facilities for 1 week.
- 20% Discount off buffet meals at the resort restaurant for 1 week.
- 40% Discount on transfers on the fast catamaran between Ilot Maitre and Noumea for 1 week. (This makes it really easy to re-provision and explore the city without having to worry about where to leave the boat in Noumea)
All inclusive Bonjour les Marins "Hello Sailor" Celebrations ticket price:
$85.00 AUD PER person
$30.00 AUD per person concession ticket for those under 10 YEARS of age
To RSVP and purchase your tickets that entitle you to attend all the events and take advantage of the above offers from Ilot Maitré just complete and submit the form below.
PLEASE NOTE: Bonjour les Marins events are scheduled to take place on May 23rd 2018 which is 7 days after the scheduled rally departure date of the14th May 2018. Should the departure date be delayed the event date will also change accordingly.