Noumea - New Caledonia. May 30th 2017
Bonjour les Marins translates to "Hello Sailors" and that is what this event is all about
The Down Under Rally would like to welcome you to New Caledonia and give you the opportunity to learn a little more about the country that will be your home for the next few months.
Famous Little train tour
09:00hrs – 11:00hrs
The little train departs Port Moselle Marina 09:00hrs for a 2 hour city tour of Noumea
Train returns to Port Moselle Marina Car Park 11:00hrs
Max 45 passengers per train (if more than 45 passengers a 2nd train will be offered.)
Welcome to New Caledonia & Cruising Vanuatu Presentations
15:00hr – 17:00hr
- New Caledonia Culture & Customs presentation.
- Sailing & Cruising in New Caledonia presentation.
- Experiencing Mainland New Caledonia presentation (Land Cruising in New Caledonia)
- Cruising Vanuatu (to be confirmed)
Location: Private function room Upstairs: Le Bout du Monde Port Moselle - Nouméa
Presentations commence 15:00hrs sharp. Tea & Coffee provided
End of Passage Party Celebration
18:00 - 22:00
Dress code: Smart casual - Theme :“Hello Sailor”. Any type of sailor apparel-pirates & wenches will be admitted
Location: Private function room - Upstairs at Le Bout Du Monde Bar & Restaurant
Complimentary Canapés served between 18:00 - 19:30
Drinks: Full service bar service guests to pay for drinks
- 18:00 Bar opens
- 18:30 WECHECHA, traditional local music and dance performance
- Canapés service begins immediately after WECHECHA performance
- 19:00 Live Band commences entertainment
- 21:30 Band to finish
- 22:00 Bar to close.
All inclusive ticket price for all the above:
$65.00 AUD per person.
Who is invited ?
- Captains ,crew members & guests of all vessels that are registered participants of the 2017 Down Under "Go East" Rally
- Down Under Rally partners & supporters
Coming Along ?
RSVP & Payment required no later than May 10th 2017
Please complete the RSVP below & then proceed to payment